My work in private practice allows me to work one-on-one with individuals of all stages of life to improve their health and wellbeing. I focus not just on the foods you eat but also the relationship you have with food and eating. I have developed my skills working with individuals with disordered eating behaviours and Eating Disorders, children with issues such fussy eating to growth and development as well as chronic disease management.
I am also passionate about women’s health providing dietary and health counselling to support women in their health concerns in the perinatal period and all stages of their lives.
I believe that there is more to eating than just food and nutrition. Food is much more than just energy, it has many effects on us as an individuals. Understanding the psychology behind why we eat and the relationship we have with food is an important part of my individually tailored approach.
My goal is to help people nourish a healthier relationship with food, and learn to take care of their body and mind. I aim to inspire and empower you to see that nourishing food can contribute to your quality of life. By looking after both body and mind you can live a life that brings joy, without shame, guilt and anxiety.
My practice is a judgement-free zone, where you will be supported with respect and compassion.
I work with a wide range of clients with the follow concerns:
- People interested in improving their overall health and wellbeing
- Individuals with weight concerns
- Chronic dieters
- Those in recovery from eating disorders
- People with disordered eating behaviour
- Chronic condition such as diabetes, heart disease, PCOS, (and much
- Gut issues including gastrointestinal issues and IBS
- Food intolerances, sensitivity and allergies
- Children looking to improve their eating and food relationship.
- Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and food sensitivity
- People with depression, stress and anxiety (moderate level)
- Women’s health including conception/fertility, pre-pregnancy and post- natal (general and mental